Departmental Research Committee
The Departmental Research Committee (DRC) oversees research-related administration in the Department of Human Biology with all of its divisions. Responsibilities of the DRC include the following:
- Review and authorisation of research proposals for grants and postgraduate student projects
- Preparation of the annual departmental research report
- Recording of research output
The DRC chair represents the Department of Human Biology on the Faculty Research Committee.
Getting Advice from the DRC
- Please review information on the pages of this research administration section of the HUB web site.
- Should the required information not be available, please contact the DRC representative of your division (see below).
Composition of the DRC
The Departmental Research Committee is constituted of representatives of each division in the department, and the Head of Department and the Directors of the core research facilities as ex officio member.