Departmental Postgraduate Education Committee
Composition of the Committee
The Departmental Postgraduate Education Committee (PEC) is constituted of:
- Chair and Deputy Chair
- One academic staff member from each Division in the department, familiar with divisional PG teaching and supervision activities and processes and nominated by the respective Head of Division.
- One staff member with Student Wellness portfolio
- One staff member from each division, elected by the students of the respective division.
- Two postgraduate students from each division, elected by the students of the respective division
- One administrative staff member familiar with the HUB postgraduate education determined by the HOD.
- Head of the Department or delegated authority (Ex officio)
Additional Student-elected Members